Sunday 5 February 2012

Release: Darth & Vader - Return Of The Jedi


When I first seen this title of this song, it prompted me to think about the Star War's film's, plus the name of the artist didn't help my thinking either, Darth & Vader. The Brazilian duo, have seemingly taken inspiration from the film's and the character they solemnly represent by producing some of the darkest electro house I have ever heard. Their track, Return Of The Jedi boasts a magnificant accurate bassline - one which I think Skrillex would be proud of - and the usual effects that are present in dubstep but are all precisely edited into an emphatic electro house song. The sampled vocals are autotuned, and add to the darkness. This is one in a long line of bangers which Darth & Vader have produced recently, they are well and truly on fire.


No comments:

Post a Comment