Saturday 11 February 2012

Release: Alesso & Sebastian Ingrosso - Calling

As part of the Swedish House Mafia and owner of Refune Records, Sebastian Ingrosso has a knack for producing pure gold records. He has done it again, this time alongside fellow label mate and protégée Alesso. The two Swedes have waxes lyrical about eachother and refer to themselves as father and son. This output is completely sensational, it makes me wonder what is in the water in Sweden.

Calling features a melodic foundation, with contemporary lead play built on top. The all-go point is sensational, first time I heard this track, it gave me goosebumps, it's that good. It's been out for a while, but I've just got round to writing an article on this brilliant track as I felt I couldn't leave it out. The vocal mix is out soon, preview below is off Calling with the vocal mix.

Alesso & Sebastian Ingrosso - Calling [Refune Records] - Beatport link 

No comments:

Post a Comment